Google Cloud billing by invoice – instead of credit card
Our customers pay conveniently by invoice
If you use a self-service cloud billing account with Google, you can usually set up a credit card as your primary payment method.
Do you want to use Google Cloud products without a credit card? As a Google Cloud Partner, we offer you the service of obtaining Google Cloud via invoice. Without additional costs.Submit request
Customers that count on us
Transparent and simple - with full cost control
More than 300 companies purchase the use of the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Google Maps Platform (GMP) via Ubilabs conveniently and transparently on account. This not only has the advantage that you do not have to worry about the coverage and timeliness of the credit card, but also that the billing is done in euros. We also enable a billing split, i.e. we issue individual invoices for different departments in the company.
In addition to payment by invoice, we support you in migrating to the cloud. We help you set up an optimal and cost-effective architecture. Our certified cloud engineers are also happy to support you in moving your Google Cloud and Google Maps projects.Submit request
Google Cloud by invoice - your advantages at a glance:
- Invoice in euros with VAT indicated
- Bill split by department, optimal for SMEs and corporations
- Full cost control through regular budget alerts
- Alerts in real time - with exceptionally high usage
It' s so easy to switch from credit card to payment by invoice
What is the cost of switching from credit card to billing?
If you purchase Google Cloud through us, there are usually no additional costs. We charge for additional consulting on cloud architecture and optimized usage on a time and materials basis.
How long does the conversion take?
As a rule, it is a matter of a few days.
What are the advantages of working with Ubilabs?
As a long-standing Google Cloud Partner, we offer Google Cloud from a single source: Google Cloud Platform, Google Maps Platform, Looker and Google Workspace. With our expertise we support companies e.g. through
- Price comparisons (total cost of ownership) with other cloud providers
- Google Cloud Console management Cost control and usage optimization
- Payment on invoice at the same conditions as via Google directly
- Direct, fast service through your own contact person
- Consulting by 12 certified Google Cloud Engineers
- Individual training and workshops for your use case