Using Google Maps
As a leading Google Cloud Premier Partner specializing in Google Maps in the German-speaking region, we offer many years of expertise as well as personal, individual consulting.
As a long-standing Google Cloud Partner, we advise you on the efficient use of the Google Maps Platform - personally and directly. Our account managers are always available to answer your questions. With our expertise in the field of location intelligence, we also bring extensive knowledge in the target group-oriented and user-friendly presentation of geodata to the collaboration. Take advantage of our knowledge to use the Google Maps Platform optimally for your use case and to create the greatest possible added value.
Pay Google Maps Platform by invoice
You want to use the Google Maps Platform, but don't want to pay by credit card? Our Basic Package allows you to pay for the use of the Google Maps Platform by invoice. Flexible billing by cost center is also possible with us as a partner.
Your professional support for the Google Maps Platform
Do you need additional support for the implementation and use of Google Maps Platform? We provide you with a direct contact person for all your questions and troubleshooting regarding the Google Maps Platform. Our Standard Package includes the following services:
- Onboarding for Google Maps Platform & Google Cloud Platform
- Ideation & industry best practices
- Cost projection of new use cases
- App & website analysis
- Customized cost & usage optimization
- Compliance & Terms consulting
- Technical and functional consulting on Google Maps APIs
- Google Maps Cloud Styling
- Assistance with requests to Google support
Individual trainings & workshops on your requirements for the Google Maps Platform
Our account managers and customer engineers are also available for individual training sessions and workshops. The content is closely coordinated with you and tailored to the specific requirements of your company.
- Onboarding Google Maps Platform & Google Cloud Platform: A basic training for an overview of Google Maps Platform possibilities and a sound analysis of your specific use case. The basics of managing the Google Cloud Platform are also part of the training.
- Training "Google Maps Styling & WebGL": This technical workshop is primarily aimed at developers and UX/UI designers who want to learn more about the display options of the Google map and the associated technological requirements.
- Training “Autocomplete im Checkout”: Technical training on integrating Google's Autocomplete during the checkout process.
- Workshop Ideation & Best Practices: Based on an intensive preparatory discussion in which we define the technical and business requirements together with you, we explicitly address these requirements in a joint workshop, put them in relation to the state of knowledge and close any gaps. In addition, we discuss best practice examples and explore the latest implementation techniques.
- Further workshops and trainings can be worked out individually according to the requirements of your company.
Technical consulting for the use of the Google Maps Platform
In addition to the support services covered in the Standard Package, our developers are also available in the Enhanced Package for in-depth technical advice on your card solution.Contact us
Current Blogposts & Use Cases
Using Google Maps Platform professionally
Google Maps Platform Pricing Model
Professional use of Google Maps requires a user account with Google. For the use of the APIs within the Google Maps Platform, Google provides each user with a credit worth 200 USD. Any use of Google Maps services beyond this amount will be billed based on usage. As a partner, we can offer you more favorable conditions or price packages starting from a certain monthly usage.
Google Maps Platform in Business & Industries
More than 300 companies trust our expertise as a Google Cloud Premier Partner. The integration of Google Maps into websites, webshops, apps and enterprise software helps to optimize processes and win customers. Together with our customers from a wide range of industries, we implement unique individual map applications that inspire.
Invidual possibilities with APIs and SDKs
Divided into the pillars Maps, Routes, Places and Environment, the Google Maps Platform offers more than a dozen APIs and SDKs to develop interactive maps. Together, we will find the APIs and SDKs relevant to your use case so that you can make the most of the Google Maps Platform.
What is the Google Maps Platform?
Google combines its services and APIs for interactive map applications in the Google Maps Platform. Anyone who wants to use map applications with Google Maps must create a billing account – either online directly with Google or through us as a Google Cloud Partner.
What does it cost to use Google Maps?
Google provides each user with US$200 of credit for the use of the APIs within the Google Maps Platform. Any use of the Google Maps Services in excess of this amount will be billed via a user account on the basis of usage.Free download: Overview of the services and pricing of the Google Maps Platform
How do I integrate the Google Maps Platform into my app or website?
The first step is to create a user account in the Google Cloud Platform Console and store your credit card details there. You will then receive an API key, which you can use to link your use of the platform in a domain or app to your account. Alternatively, we can provide you with a user account – with convenient invoices and without the need for a credit card.
Further answers to frequently asked questions can be found here.
Your advantages with the Google Maps Platform
- Use of the market-leading map service with 1 billion monthly users
- Provision of Maps, Routes, Places and Environment services for the development and integration of interactive maps
- Global coverage with 200 million Places entries in over 220 countries
- Use of the Google Maps Platform in over 5 million apps already
- Use of real-time data with up to 50 million daily updates
- A variety of Google-provided APIs and SDKs for easy integration into map apps for Android and iOS, as well as web services, web stores, and enterprise software