Google Cloud Consulting
Reach the next digital level with our Google Cloud experts
Longstanding Google Cloud Partner
Google works with a network of partners to provide customers with personalized, informed and direct service. Since 2012 we have reached the highest level of qualification as a Google Cloud Partner. Furthermore we are a leading local Google Cloud Partner in the areas of Data Analytics und Location Based Services in DACH.
Your partner – your advantages
No matter whether you are planning a comprehensive migration or use of specific services, whether you want to reduce costs or save resources by managing the Google Cloud Console: We are your No. 1 in Germany. We offer our customers
- Google Cloud from one source: Google Cloud Platform, Google Maps Platform, Looker and Google Workspace
- Price comparison (total cost of ownership) with other cloud providers
- Management of the Google Cloud Console
- Cost control and usage optimization
- Payment on invoice at the same conditions as via Google direct
- Direct, fast service through own contact person
- Consulting by 12 certified Google Cloud Engineers
Immediate service with short response times:
- We are at your disposal as contact persons for all questions concerning the console.
- Each customer is assigned a Customer Engineer who handles all technical questions.
- Even with complex questions, our customer engineers will find a quick solution through close cooperation with Google.
- The prices for Google Cloud Platform (GCP) are the same as via Google directly. In addition, we know as the important set screws to work cost-efficiently.
- The risk of service interruptions due to payment difficulties is eliminated if we take over the billing.
- Our customers can start directly and without contract negotiations, because we set up the billing account and make it available for use.
4 steps to the ideal cloud architecture
1. Assess & understand
- Evaluation of infrastructure, requirements and ressources
- Decision on the appropriate cloud architecture
- Introduction to the Google Cloud Platform and migration
2. Prioritize & Plan
- Selection and prioritization of applications
- Designing the cloud architecture
- Development of a Proof of Concept
- Budget planning
- Fast migration with minimum downtime
- Seamless data transfer for a frictionless process
- Pre-validation of business critical applications
- Cost optimization through utilization analyses
- Evaluation of optimization potentials
- Business Intelligence with Data Analytics
- Planning and development of a cloud-optimized software architecture